Good news, we’re taking part in the government’s Eat Out to Help Out scheme from Monday which means you, yes you, can enjoy up to 50% off your food and any non boozy drink bill every Monday – Wednesday, throughout August.
It is valid all day Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 3rd to 31st August if you’re eating in. The maximum discount available is £10 per person.
There is no need to book (in fact we don’t take bookings) just come on in.
You’ll see everything on our menu at full price, the discount will be applied at the end.
Full instructions of how to order and make the most of the promotion will be on your table.
A few things you need to know:
- There’s no limit to how many times you can use the discount throughout August
- There is no minimum spend. Just fancy a coffee? Still 50% off!
- The same discounting rules apply to little ones too
- The maximum discount available is £10 per person, so for example, if 4 people are eating and your bill comes to £100, the maximum discount you will be entitled to will be £40
- The 50% applies to everything on the menu except alcohol. You can still order that Bloody Mary with brunch, the drink just won’t be discounted at the end
- The promotion is for eat in customers only
- There is no cash alternative offer
See you soon…