We’re offering a once in a lifetime opportunity: free coffee from any BTP, every day, for a whole year.
That’s right. To celebrate International Coffee Day on 1st October, we’re giving one person 365 free Americanos, lattes, flat whites, mochas or cappuccinos (or piccolos or filter coffees if that’s what you prefer).
All you have to do is answer the simple question here and we’ll send out a one of a kind coffee card to one lucky winner.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entries must be received by Midday Friday 26th October
- One winner will be drawn at random from all valid entries and will be notified by email..
- In the event of non-acceptance or the winner being uncontactable within 24 hours of the closing date, we will reallocate the prize awarded to the next randomly drawn valid entry.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted
- Signing up to the BTP newsletter is not a required condition of entry
- The prize is one coffee per day, from 1 November 2018 to 31 October 2019
- Unclaimed drinks do not roll over to the next day
- The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or any monetary value.
- The winner will receive one BTP Coffee Card, which must be produced in order to receive one coffee.
- Prize may only be claimed by the card holder
- Employees of Boston Tea Party and their immediate families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the promotion are excluded from entering the competition.
- Competition winner must provide their address and photo (to display on the BTP Coffee Card) for prize fulfillment
If you click to opt in to receive the BTP Cafes newsletter, we will send you our ‘Breakfast Matters’ email, which we send out about once a fortnight. It’s mainly things that made us laugh, stories that inspired us, with the odd competition and information about our new dishes.You may unsubscribe from these emails at any time, and subscription is not a required to enter the competition.