BTP Gift Cards are here!
So at long last and after many, many of your requests, we have a BTP gift card!
The cards are available in cafes from £5 – £200, and can be bought (and used) in any of our cafes.
So why not share the Boston love?!
Hopefully one of the answers below will help you with your enquiry, but if not, please contact us
What if I’ve lost my gift card?
We will be offering the facility shortly to protect your gift card balance, but unfortunately in the meantime, we’re unable to replace lost cards.
When does my gift card expire?
Your card will expire 24 months from the date of your last activity (either spending money from your card or topping it up).
We don’t expect you to remember the exact date you last visited us, so you can check the date with a member of the team in any of our cafes.
I can’t get to a BTP, can I buy one online?
We will be adding the ability to do this soon, but in the meantime, they are available in the cafes.
Can I top up a gift card?
Yes, you can either do this in any of our cafes, or by contacting us.
Where can I use my gift card?
You can use your card in any BTP, regardless of where it was purchased, for full or part payment on our lovely goodies!
Terms and Conditions
Here are the terms and conditions applicable to all BTP Gift Cards:
• Once activated the value on your BTP gift card can be used as full or part payment at any BTP cafe.
• The card can be loaded with any value between £5 and £200.
• Any remaining balance will be stored on the card and may be used to pay for future purchases.
• All monies on your BTP gift card must be used within 2 years from the last point of use.
• Any balance left on your BTP gift card after this date will be deducted.
• The monies on your BTP gift card cannot be exchanged for cash.
• Please protect this card and treat it as cash, the balance cannot be returned if lost or stolen.
• To check the remaining balance on your BTP gift card please ask a member of staff in one of our cafes.
• The BTP gift card is not a credit, debit or cheque guarantee card.
• No change will be given on the BTP gift card
• BTP reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or withdraw the card on reasonable notice. Your statutory rights are not affected.